Translate

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Advice/Theme:Social Studies Class Today

Today, we were coloring Asia flags, and I got a country called Qatar, and I was using colored pencils to do it. But at one point, I stood up to get another one, but I FORGOT to ask to get one. My teacher told me to ask her next time, so I sat back down. A couple of minutes later, she asked me what I wanted, and I said a colored pencil, so she made me get it, and I continued working.

The theme of this is to ask for permission before taking or doing something. On a website, I saw a picture that was cute, but I forgot to ask before taking it, so I got into trouble, and actually left. ^^

I had learned my lesson, but human, including me, can make mistakes sometimes, but if we keep doing it over and over again, then it wouldn't be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment