Translate

Friday, January 18, 2013

Advice/Theme:Excellent Gold Card! YAY!!! :D

Today, we were passing out awards at my school today, and I got a Gold Card and Perfect Attendance! Wow!

In order to have a Gold Card, you need to have the following:
  • All A's
  • No excused absences
  • Good behaviour
In order to have a Silver Card, you have to have the following:
  • Both A's and B's
  • No excused absences
  • Good behaviour
And, in order to have a Blue Card, you have to have the following:
  • Passing grades (A's, B's, Probley C's)
  • No excused absences
  • Good behaviour
The theme of this is to try your best, and you'll most likely to succeed! I see some kids, especially boys, that get D's and F's. Now, they aren't even trying!!!

I like this blog so far. Next post will probley be on Sunday or Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah!^^; Sorry I never commented back. I wasn't ignoring you..I just don't login that often anymore and didn't really know what to type...

    Thats all...i hope you've been doing okay^^;;

    ~your forever pal, santa...xD;~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought you were ignoring me because you weren't really responding to me. I accepted your FR. :D

    ReplyDelete